BREAK PROPERTY & AUCTION CODE
THE ULTIMATE SECRETS ABOUT PROPERTY INVESTMENT
Sr. Vicky How MRICS, MRISM
ABOUT THE COURSE
- Asset/Property Selections
- Banking Loan, Refinancing and Calculation of Formulas
- Fundamental of Auction, Property & Investment
- Creative ways of investing – lease option, Connecting Return and group purchase
- Alternative to 0-downpayment investment skill
- Ways to obtain 10% and above Rental market
- Flip your way to riches
- Minimize your tax liability
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Property enthusiasts, property investors, estate agents and negotiators who want to change their perception in property investing.
- Home owners who are keen to buy more properties and gain knowledge in appointing and managing their property.
- Property Investors who would like to expand their portfolio effortlessly.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN?
- Learn all key elements of a successful portfolio
- Start making more money, have more time and more fun
- Finish your investment plan, avoid investment plan mistakes
- Identify your property strengths and weaknesses
- Implement the essential steps for successful property portfolio
- Property Market Feasibility Study
- Fundamental of Property Market
- Property Investment Profitability
- Calculation Getting The Right Unit
- Auction Property Hunting
- Auction Property Procedure
- Alternative Way of Ownership
- Creative Ways of Investment
- Securing Bank Loan
- Exit Clause
- Manage 10% Return Income
- Minimising Taxation Liability
I benefited from it, it very eye-opening, I learn so much how the bank operates, how to do financing and overall money management. It very amazing, and I am exiting to learn more from them.
They are good & knowledgeable. I learned a lot from them. As a property investor, you should come & learn this.
Want to learn the ultimate secrets about property investment?
About Sr. Vicky How
Malaysia #1 Property Valuer Speaker MRICS, MRISM, Bsc (Hons) PMI (UK), Msc Finance (UK)
Sr Vicky How started her property career as a negotiator handling sale of and leasing of residential and industrial properties since at the age of 18. She has more than 10 years of experience in property industry.
Due to her passion in property, she continue to pursue a degree in property during her university years. She obtained a Bachelor of Science degree in Property Management and Investment; and a Master of Science in Finance, both from United Kingdom. Since graduating, she has been worked for MNC property consultancy companies and public listed development company.
Currently, Sr Vicky How is a licensed valuer registered with the Malaysian Board of Valuer, Estate Agency and Appraisal; and is also member of Royal Institute of Surveyor Malaysia (RISM) and Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors (RICS).
She is currently the Founder and Principal of Propedia Consultancy. Propedia Consultancy is a property consultant company which offer services such as sales and lease of property, property management, and valuation. She was recently nominated for and awarded the 4th Golden Phoenix Entrepreneur Award in 2016 and Grandeur & Elegante International Business Award in 2018 and Elegante International Business Award.
Since at the age of 24 years old, she begins investing in her first property and currently her portfolio consists of mixture of residential, commercial, and industrial properties. Besides investing in Malaysia, she is also well exposed to international property market with experience in marketing property around the world notably properties in Perth and Melbourne, London, Thailand, Singapore, Cambodia and Vietnam. For these reasons, she is familiar with the procedure of buying and selling properties in Asia, United Kingdom and Australia.
In addition, she is also an invited guest speaker for special events and has been a trainer for Real Estate Agencies and also a coach. She has given speeches to a total of approximately 2,000 students; mentored and coached more than hundreds of students. She has also publicly presented before in Singapore, Bangkok, Vietnam and in Thailand. She has created formulas to help property investors on creative investments. She is also given speak on iProperty, Starproperty, Property Guru, KWSP and other major events. She has written articles for TRENDS magazine, iProperty magazine, Starproperty, The Edge Property and Focus Malaysia on occasional issue.